Learjet 55 Overview
The Learjet 55 is one of the fastest aircraft in its class with a spacious cabin. The stand-up cabin measures 5.8 feet high, 5.9 feet wide, and 16.7 feet long.
State of the art paint and interior is provided by Learjet. Featured in many films, commercials and photography sets, the Chrysler Aviation Learjet 55 aircraft set the benchmark for comfort and style.
- Full bar with coffee
- One monitor
- Airshow 200
- Satellite phone
- CD player with headphone outlets
- Aft lavatory with enclosing doors and sink
- 7 passenger seating
- Range: 1,800 Miles
- Speed: 527 MPH
- Baggage Volume: 57.5 cu.ft.
- Based in Van Nuys, California
- Ideal for domestic and international flight needs