Challenger 601-3A Overview
The Challenger 601-3A has one of the largest available cabins in the long-range jet class. The stand-up cabin measures 6.1 feet high, 8.2 feet wide, and a cabin length 28.3 feet long.
The full acoustic shell cabin provides quiet interior ambient noise while in flight. With 4 premium leather captain chairs and 2 four-place divans, the Challenger 601-3A has a spacious executive arrangement for 12 passengers.
Furnished with beautiful accent carpet, elegant woodwork, and a host of amenities, the Challenger 601-3A offers a combination of comfort and style.
- Forward galley with coffee maker, microwave and oven
- DVD and VCR players
- Airshow 400
- MagnaStar flight phone with data port
- CD player with headphone outlets, and an aft lavatory
- 12 passenger seating
- Cabin Attendant available per request
- Range: 3,500 Statute Miles
- Speed: 490 MPH
- Baggage Volume Internal: 115.0 cu.ft.
- Based in Van Nuys, California
- Ideal for domestic and international flight needs