Citation V Overview
The Citation V is one of the fastest and smoothest aircraft in its class. The cabin offers comfortable seating with extra-wide seats that recline 60 degrees and rotate a full 360 degrees. Two-zone temperature control and a ventilation system designed to eliminate drafts allow for consistently comfortable travel.
As one of the quietest light jets available, combined with a relatively short takeoff and landing distance, the Citation V provides access to most General Aviation airports.
With a blend of comfort, performance, and reliability the Citation V is consistently chartered as the light jet of choice.
- Elegant exterior paint design
- Corporate interior seating
- Enclosed aft lavatory
- 8 passenger seating
- Range: 1,800 Miles
- Speed: 489 MPH
- Baggage Volume Internal: 26.0 cu.ft.
- Baggage Volume External: 41.0 cu.ft.
- Based in Van Nuys, California
- Ideal for domestic and international flight needs